Is there anything better than warm muffins fresh out of the oven? If you agree, then you have to try our Zucchini Blueberry Honey Muffins!
Narek will tell you he is obsessed with this recipe! He was so excited when his wife made a big batch that he wrote the recipe down to share on with his Honey Acres family. Besides being absolutely delicious, you can feel good about eating these muffins and feeding them to your family. They are dense, moist, the perfect amount of sweet, and full of healthy ingredients. Your picky eaters would never know they are full of zucchini!
- 1 1/2 cup finely shredded zucchini (skin on)
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup applesauce
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 organic lemon zested
- 3/4 cup Honey Acres Clover Honey
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups flour
- 1/2+ pint organic blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line 2 muffin tins with muffin cups.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients separately then combine.
- Fill muffin cups and bake 25-30 min or until a toothpick comes out clean when muffins are poked.
- Let cool and store in the fridge.
This recipe will yield approximately 20 muffins. Enjoy!